Spine and joint in Korea
The Korean orthopedic hospitals have the various orthopedic programs including all parts of the specialties. They have an outstanding team of specialists working collaboratively with you to provide you with patient-focused medical and (non) surgical care that covers the full spectrum of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions. The doctors strive to pursue even higher-end service without resting on their laurels, to satisfy patients with flawless surgical performance and reliable post-op care. Many foreign patients fly over to receive surgery and care from our department. And plus patients can choose the proper treatments for themselves, whichever are surgical or nonsurgical.
– Short term admission, small incision, minimal scars, and reduced complications, this is what the Korean surgeons are doing for patients.
– They provide efficient care in a comfortable setting and they are committed to making your treatment as convenient and comfortable as possible.
– Some of the orthopedic services are delivered with the care and compassion you would expect from an organization that has been consistently ranked as ‘the most respected hospital’ in Korea by the Korea Management Association (KMA).
– Most of the doctors have been publishing original articles in international SCI journals each year. Many of the recently published papers have been based on numerous clinical experiences in difficult primary surgical cases and revisions.
– All surgeons are individuals who have dedicated and devoted themselves to each field of study for decades; establishing a solid reputation not only nationwide but also worldwide.
– The surgeons keep fully up to date with the latest advances in order to provide you with the best orthopedic care.
– Furthermore, their international reputation had been proven with numerous foreign orthopedic surgeons from all over the globe visiting their hospitals every year to do a short-term observation course up to a year fellowship.
1. Non-surgery Center
: extracorporeal shock wave therapy, ultrasound-guided Injection, custom-made kinesitherapy, physiotherapy
2. Non-surgical traditional Center
: Korean acupuncture (bee venom acupuncture, herbal acupuncture), chuna manipulation, herbal medicine, physical therapy (ultrasound therapy, radiofrequency therapy, electric stimulation therapy, traction therapy, herbal fomentation therapy)
3. Arthroplasty surgery center
: hip & knee joint replacements, hip revisions of primary replacements, shoulder replacements, arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions, meniscus surgeries, arthroscopic rotator cuff repairs and related surgeries, periarticular fracture surgeries, computer assisted navigation artificial knee joint surgery, autologous chondrocyte transplantation
4. Spine center
: lumbar disc, spinal stenosis, spinal compression fractures, scoliosis, osteoporosis, cervical Disc, ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament
5. Hand and wrist, elbow
: complex hand and wrist deformity,
6. Foot and Ankle center
: ankle joint ligament reconstructive surgery, ankle joint replacement, arthroscopic ankle joint surgery, hallax valgus surgery
7. Pediatric surgery center
: treatment of LCP pediatric disease
8. Orthopaedic oncology and Orthopedic trauma center
: malignant bone tumor salvage surgeries, trauma surgeries ,pelvis surgery